Guardian Maintenance offers break/fix, smart hands, upgrades, service level and maintenance support services to all business.
These include value add services such as uplifts on current manufacturer warranty as well as out of warranty devices, onsite technical services and part and labour warranty solutions. Guardian Maintenance is backed by skilled field technicians and a reputation as a leading supplier of service & support for vendor hardware.
Our field engineers are focused on delivering effective,
quality end-user support services
Repairs to vendor hardware onsite, or in our workshop.
Utilise our technical resources to deliver service that exceeds requirements.
Assistance with acquisition, configuration and deployment of new equipment or systems and their respective warranties.
Customable SLA’s to suit your needs and budget.
Utilise our onsite network for consignment of spare parts throughout the region.
Is your Server no longer covered by warranty?
Avoid unnecessary downtime, purchase an ‘Extended Hardware Maintenance Contract” to keep you covered.
Guardian Maintenance can help to ensure your hardware remains covered and your business operational. Our services reach all of Asia Pacific to ensure international branches are covered.
Tailored SLA options include but are not limited to:
- 24x7x4 Hours Onsite Response
- Business Hours 4 Hours Onsite Response
- Next Business Day Onsite Response
- Labour Only or Labour & Replacement Parts options
- Periodic Preventative Maintenance is also available
To check to see if your devices can be covered, simply send your hardware details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be able to provide you a quote based on your requirements.
Features & Benefits
- 24/7/365 support
- Onsite diagnosis and repair
- Standard metro response times: from 2 hours on-site to Next or Same Business day.
- Legacy hardware supported: HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco and Fujitsu to name a few
- New hardware supported: HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco,and Juniper to name a few
- Scheduled & Ad-hoc Hardware Maintenance
- Guaranteed parts availability
- Improve ROI by upgrading hardware or improving utilisation
- Avoid disruptions to business as usual due to continual system changes
- Invest capital smartly by postponing capital investment
- Minimise your carbon footprint, by extending the life of existing hardware to reduce impact on landfills