Guardian Maintenance offers break/fix, smart hands, upgrades, service level and maintenance support services to all business.
These include value add services such as uplifts on current manufacturer warranty as well as out of warranty devices, onsite technical services and part and labour warranty solutions. Guardian Maintenance is backed by skilled field technicians and a reputation as a leading supplier of service & support for vendor hardware.
Our field engineers are focused on delivering effective,
quality end-user support services
Repairs to vendor hardware onsite, or in our workshop.
Utilise our technical resources to deliver service that exceeds requirements.
Assistance with acquisition, configuration and deployment of new equipment or systems and their respective warranties.
Customable SLA’s to suit your needs and budget.
Utilise our onsite network for consignment of spare parts throughout the region.
Is your Server no longer covered by warranty?
Avoid unnecessary downtime, purchase an ‘Extended Hardware Maintenance Contract” to keep you covered.
Computergate can help to ensure your hardware remains covered and your business operational. Our services reach all of Asia Pacific to ensure international branches are covered.
Tailored SLA options include but are not limited to:
- 24x7x4 Hours Onsite Response
- Business Hours 4 Hours Onsite Response
- Next Business Day Onsite Response
- Labour Only or Labour & Replacement Parts options
- Periodic Preventative Maintenance is also available
To check to see if your devices can be covered, simply send your hardware details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be able to provide you a quote based on your requirements.
Email your hardware details to us and we will provide a quotation for email@example.com.
If you prefer to speak to our Contracts Specialist
Features & Benefits
- 24/7/365 support
- Onsite diagnosis and repair
- Standard metro response times: from 2 hours on-site to Next or Same Business day.
- Legacy hardware supported: HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco and Fujitsu to name a few
- New hardware supported: HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco,and Juniper to name a few
- Scheduled & Ad-hoc Hardware Maintenance
- Guaranteed parts availability
- Improve ROI by upgrading hardware or improving utilisation
- Avoid disruptions to business as usual due to continual system changes
- Invest capital smartly by postponing capital investment
- Minimise your carbon footprint, by extending the life of existing hardware to reduce impact on landfills
In addressing our customer’s hardware maintenance needs, the main objective of Guardian Maintenance is to improve the Return on Investment (ROI), reduce IT costs and reduce business disruptions. Our view is: Why pay for new hardware if the assets you’ve already invested in are fulfilling your requirements?
Guardian Maintenance Support as a Service (MSaaS) approach is to audit your hardware and provide an expert assessment. We provide insight into the best means of maintaining this hardware at peak efficiency and reduce IT costs. Our engineers look at how to enhance your applications and data utilization through our MSaaS delivery process. Lastly, we outline your determined service level requirements at a fixed predictable monthly fee. You can then rest assured your assets will continue to function effectively and efficiently with the highest achievable up-time.
In the event that the hardware is not meeting your requirements, Computergate can also provide Professional Services to help customers design better IT environments.
Looking for a complete bundle service?
Combine Guardian Maintenance with our Managed solution to ensure all facets of the business are covered.