Computergate’s Partner Program is designed to provide market leading organisations, integrators and developers with our world-class Computergate Support™ and premier Cloud services.
Our partner program is a great way to extend your existing portfolio of services through a trusted and reputable Cloud services provider.
For many years, we’ve successfully assisted Technology creators & Integrators in delivering mission critical environments to their customers, and we would love the opportunity to see how we can support you in your strategic growth plans.
- Access to technical experts.
- Expand your portfolio of services to generate more business opportunities.
- Dedicated Account Manager to work closely with on new and existing opportunities.
- Provide up to 24/7 on-site support.
- World-class Computergate support, so issues can be resolved quicker.
- Best practice architecture design for high availability, performance and security.
- Improved reliability, scalability and agility of your environments.
- And more.
Computergate Partner Program Types
Our Partner Referral program is a great way to offer vendor services as part of your overall project deliverables. Once you have signed up, simply contact your dedicated Account Manager, and we can work directly with your client, or you, to scope out the best mission critical environment for the project requirements.
Distributor Partners, benefit from offering Computergate’s Vendor Services as part of their overall portfolio. This is an excellent way to extend your existing product and service offering without needing to invest in the infrastructure, personnel and processes required for a market leading service.
Partner Support Program
As part of our Partner Program, we offer hands-on support to both Referral, Distributor and Reseller Partners. Depending on the partner tier you commit to, we can offer the following sales, marketing and technical support. Contact us to discuss these in detail.
You and your clients will have access to Computergate’s world-class monitoring, management and support, whether it is through our On-Demand or Managed Service programs.
- Access to certified technology experts
- Best practice architecture design
- 24/7 Monitoring, management and alerts
- Access to ‘Manage’ Computergate’s customer portal
- Streamlined escalation process
Dedicated Account Manager & Sales Support
All partners are assigned a dedicated Account Manager to provide Sales supports and strategy development. Your Account Manager is your first point of call for:
- New sales opportunity and tender response support
- Access to subject-matter and technical expertise
- Joint Sales and marketing development
- Lead Generation programs
- Support escalation
Marketing and Lead Generation
We can work with your sales and marketing teams to run dedicated joint lead generation and awareness campaigns.
Marketing and Lead Generation support can include:
- Partner listing on Computergate website
- Access to Sales tools and marketing collateral
- Joint press and media announcements
- Case studies
- Webinar and event sponsorships
- Joint lead-generation campaigns including telesales, SEM and eDMs