Computergate offers a recruitment service to deploy level 1 and level 2 technicians based at the client’s site for short and long term contracts.
This is perfect for those clients who have flat or reducing head count and require specific projects to be outsourced for a short period of time.
These staffing services are available at all of the Asia Pacific locations also for permanent staff. Read more on our ‘Technical Placement Services‘.
Computergate has an established reputation as a leading supplier of service & support for many vendor hardware products. Backed by a service organisation which is a world class leader in providing first class, mission critical technical support throughout Asia Pacific Computergate caters for organisations wishing to minimise support hassles while maximising their return on investment from a complete range of IT equipment.
Computergate Australia has the knowledge, industry contacts and the capacity to build and install hardware and ship a complete solution to the customer site where it can be installed and maintained by trained and certified Engineers. Major systems integration risks and costs lie hidden behind end-user desktop screens. Typically, the IT solutions envisaged by end-users incorporate multi-vendor systems, multiple standards, and a wide variety of technologies. And, if that isn’t enough, they also affect the handling of large volumes of mission-critical information about customers, transactions, financial accounts and core business operations. Clearly, solutions are growing in complexity and at the same time, users are demanding fast delivery of robust, reliable systems – on time and within budget..
Benefits of working with Computergate
Delivery of complex systems and services on time and within budget.
- Proven vendor management capabilities allowing for the simplicity of dealing with an Authorised Service Provider for complex system builds.
- The reassurance that comes with Computergate’s experience and complete range of products and services.
- Disciplined management systems and clear risk sharing arrangements to ensure successful product delivery.
- A service provider that is not constantly operating beyond it’s “peak load” capacity and where people are assigned to jobs in their areas of expertise.
- Design and delivery of business solutions that meet your organisations requirements whilst keeping your long term goals in mind