SRS & ON-SITE REPLACEMENT SERVICES FOR ALL SYNOLOGY CUSTOMERS
Computergate’s On-Site Replacement Service, now complementing Synology’s Advance Replacement Service, is being offered on all Enterprise & SMB customers throughout ANZ & SE Asia.
- On-Site Service is supplemental to the standard Enterprise SRS & SMB Warranty
- Service is available for all Enterprise & SMB products, including HDD’s & SSD’s
- Coverage throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines & Vietnam.
- Purchased directly from Computergate on-line store or through your local distributor/reseller.
- Make sure your Synology NAS is back on-line sooner.
EXTENDED WARRANTY SERVICE OPTIONS
- On-Site Next Day or Same Day
- Genuine Synology parts
- Labour supplied by Computergate
- 3 and 5 year coverage
- Various Services Levels available
- On-Site or at any Service Centre
- Hard Drive Advance Exchange Options
Once activated, Computergate’s Extended warranty compliments Synology’s SRS with an on-site replacement service throughout the number of years chosen.
Access to our technical experts through a local in-country number or email to register your defective unit.
Whether you have a registered extended warranty or not, we will be more than happy to help you.
OTHER SYNOLOGY SERVICES
Warranty or Post Warranty service for any Synology product can be obtained through any Computergate customer service centre for any type of Service.
Requesting Service support from the Service desk is a quick, easy and convenient.
Your Synology support is just a phone call away. Services include:
- Local toll-free number or click here
- Live technical support representatives 24 x 7
- Set-up and installation, including network support, depot repairs and on-site repairs (where available)
- All Service delivered by trained technicians
- Spare Parts & Consumables
Benefits of being a Computergate client:
1.Access to technical experts through local dedicated phone numbers.
2.Extensive portfolio of on-site services throughout SE Asia & ANZ.
3.Covers all hardware components under one agreement.
4.Service options for various on-site services tracked through registered warranty.
5.World-class Computergate support, so issues can be resolved quicker.
6.Best practice service processes for response and remediation.
7.‘Peace of Mind’ knowing you are covered and business costs maintained.
8.Many other services available on other products to support your business.
Computergate provides expert vendor warranty through to end-of–life maintenance for high availability server, storage, desktop, networking and speciality related equipment, regardless of model or manufacturer, anywhere anytime. Whether you need on-going, day to day maintenance support or general coverage for break/fix services, Computergate is the right choice.